Answered By: Colin Magee Last Updated: Jan 15, 2019 Views: 334
Answered By: Colin Magee
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2019 Views: 334
Yes. Children are allowed in the library. Be mindful of the following:
- The library is a college library. Materials have been chosen primarily to meet the needs of adult students. Parents, guardians, or caretakers are responsible for children's access to library resources and for their behavior in the library.
- Close supervision of children must be provided at all times.
- Library staff cannot monitor children.
- We have a wide range of children's books supporting the education students which children may use.
- Ask at the Help Desk for coloring books and crayons for children's use.
- Parents will be asked to remove their children from the library should they be disruptive or distracting to others.