Answered By: Colin Magee Last Updated: Aug 10, 2020 Views: 469
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, children and other guests are not currently allowed in the library unless due to extenuating circumstances. Please try to limit your party to one person.
Yes. Children are allowed in the library. Be mindful of the following:
- The library is a college library. Materials have been chosen primarily to meet the needs of adult students. Parents, guardians, or caretakers are responsible for children's access to library resources and for their behavior in the library.
- Close supervision of children must be provided at all times.
- Library staff cannot monitor children.
- We have a wide range of children's books supporting the education students which children may use.
- Ask at the Help Desk for coloring books and crayons for children's use.
- Parents will be asked to remove their children from the library should they be disruptive or distracting to others.